Monday, April 25, 2022

SABRA by Author Patricia PacJac Carroll **Book Birthday** **Prairie Roses Collection 2022**


It’s time for the fourth book in this year’s Prairie Roses Collection, Sabra, by Author Patricia PacJac Carroll.

Sabra had her life planned out, until everything fell apart.

Bartholomew wouldn’t know a plan if it bit him.

A supply train of freight and family wagons along the southwest, an ornery camel, and a wild journey throw Sabra and Bart together.

You can find Sabra on Kindle Unlimited

Greta nudged her side. “That man keeps looking at you. I think he likes you.”

Sabra looked at the table next to them, and the man sitting alone at his table just happened to be looking at her. Quickly, she set her gaze on Greta. Still, his image was burned into her mind. He wore the clothes and wild look of a Texan, but he was handsome and had the bluest eyes she’d ever seen. “Really, Greta. I am in no mood to find another fiancé, especially in Texas.”

“I like him, but he has eyes only for you. I’m too gangly like a young filly, but I’ll grow out of it soon enough.”

Sabra stared at her younger sister. “Greta, you talk as if you were twenty.”

“I will be someday. I’m not worried, but I enjoy looking at people and trying to decide what they are like.”

Sabra pointed to the tall Texan. “And Mr. Texas over there. What is he like?”

Greta held her fork up and scrunched her lips. “He’s strong, capable, and lives alone, but he’s looking for a woman. And you’re on his list.”

Shaking her head, Sabra folded her arms. “What does he do?”

Greta set her fork down and looked at Sabra. “He works with horses. His hands look rough like Papa’s. I think he’s a good man. I like him better than I liked Edward.”

“You don’t even know him. Besides, Edward is a good man. He just got caught up in the moment.”

Greta shook her head. “More often than not, moments reveal someone’s true self.” She picked her fork up and continued eating.

Sabra jabbed a piece of burnt steak and chewed on it. Greta had no experience with boys, much less men. Yet, her sister was right about Edward. Sabra’s shining knight had tarnished right before her eyes.

Finished with her meal, Sabra sneaked a look across the room. He was handsome in a rugged way. Then again, she’d never see him again. They were leaving tomorrow morning for California.


Patricia PacJac Carroll~ I am a writer, Christian first, and blessed beyond my imagination. I live in Texas. Did I say I was blessed? The PacJac is from my initials and my husbands. I wouldn't be able to write if it weren't for him. I love the Lord, adventure, and the open road.

The stories of the western era have always been a favorite of mine. I enjoy writing, and my goal is to write stories readers will enjoy that are about characters you can relate to. The stories will always have a bit of fun and faith sprinkled in.



You can find the entire Prairie Roses Collection on
~ ~ ~
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please come back again tormorrow for a sneak peek at the next book in this wonderfully entertaining wagon train series.

Blessings,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Patricia, this story sounds like so much fun! I cannot wait to read about this camel! :) Thanks Nancy for promoting SABRA this awesome LAUNCH DAY! :) <3

    ReplyDelete